Sunday, September 18, 2011

I hate it

Ok, this was a great blog, until my last post, so here is the next wave of blogging. I have put together my schedule for the season. Being that I live just an hour or so away from the magic, we often make it our business to be there for important events.


First, the 40th anniversary of the opening of the Magic Kingdom is coming and I just gotta be there. The opening of the Food and Wine at EPCOT is coming up, and I just gotta be there. Halloween is coming up and I hear they have a party there, and I just gotta be there. Of course, the Christmas holiday is on its way, and as you probably can guess, I just gotta be there!

So I just put the finishing touches on a couple of reservations for the year. We have our Food and Wine reservations all sewn up. We have planned our weekend at the parks to enjoy the holidays. We might try and squeeze in Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, during Food and Wine.

Ahh, and as the end of the year approaches, we also have our Walt Disney World's Marathon Weekend after the new year. So much is coming up and I can't wait to be at the parks. So as you can imagine, I have got lots to share, and I intend to get back to sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment